The HD Defense Genesis LEO SBR
The Genesis LEO was designed from the ground up with shooter work in mind. From the beginning, this firearm was designed around ease of use, transport, and training. HD Defense rifles are built for harsh conditions, but the Genesis LEO was designed around to be the most effective tool for patrol. The gas system is specifically designed to make the operator a better shooter. The fully shrouded barrel allows for maximum sight radius and the unique ability the mount lights directly next to the muzzle, eliminating pesky shadows. The Linear Comp allows for a slight reduction in volume at the shooters ear, and provides a more comfortable experience when training in groups. The Genesis LEO is fully customizable to department needs and available in various barrel and handguard lengths. Also available in SEMI-AUTO, FULL-AUTO, and BURST. Contact Devin at Devin@HDDefense.com for more details, configurations and dept. pricing options!
*Image shown with optional equipment. Price does not include suppressor, please inquire about suppressor ready models.
- Muzzle: A2 Flash Hider
- Handguard:Multiple Sizes to choose from. 9.875″, 11.5″ and 13.5″
- Metal Finish: Single Color Cerakote
- Receiver Material: Billet 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Receiver Extension: 7075 Aluminum USG MILSPEC Contract
- Stock: MAGPUL Stock
- Pistol Grip: MAGPUL MOE+
- Front Grip: MAGPUL Vertical
- Sites: Included
- Barrel: 11.75″ IVRP Gas System Barrel 1:8 Twist with Wylde Chamber
- Trigger: Made from 8620 Steel Investment Casting then final ground as per MILSPEC
- Bolt Carrier Group: High Precision M16 with Melonite Coating and MPI Inspected Bolt